Speech Therapy Service in South West Sydney
Fitting in with your schedule by providing clinic and mobile
speech therapy sessions
Speech Therapy with experience
Talking in Steps works with families, schools, and other organisations. We understand the unique challenges you face and know our 15 years experience will be able to assist you with a blend of guidance, therapy and solutions.
“The team at Talking In Steps were incredibly helpful. They were able to field all my questions and provided a fantastic overall experience.” -Mathew Hart
First Steps for Speech Therapy
Chat to a professional
Call us today with your questions and concerns and we’ll book you with the right therapist for your needs.
Book in for an initial assessment
A time to connect and ask any questions you have about the benefits of speech therapy for your child, funding or to discuss any frustrations you may have.
Next steps for your child’s success
You will receive our recommendations and goals. Together we can map out the best path for your child to grow and succeed.
Get started today
Help your child and take the first step.
Call and receive a no obligation chatContact Today
Need funding help?
The funding process can be daunting. We are accredited under NDIS, Better Start, HWCA and Medicare rebates. We can help you attain funding during the application process.Find Out More
"The wonderful team all worked seamlessly together and helped our family so much. -Danielle Simmons"
We specialise in:
- Development and learning delays
- Literacy, comprehension and communication
- Speech articulation, pronunciation, stuttering, lisps and grammar
- Play and social skills and interaction
Our Speech Therapy Services:
- Adults, especially in the aged care facilities
- Standardised assessments and evaluations
- Advice and education on diet modifications
- Education seminars for schools and families
- school readiness program and screening tests at school to highlight any learning issues
Autism Specialist Clinic provides:
- Speech Pathologists trained in PECs
- Multi-sensory room to enchance learning and therapy.